As part of the graduation requirement for all Aspire Public Schools, each student must successfully complete at least five college courses (the equivalent of 15 college units).
To provide students with the opportunity to accomplish this requirement, LHA has partnered with Alliant International University and San Joaquin Delta College to provide classes to our students every semseter.
All classes and textbooks are paid for by LHA.
Alliant Middle College Student
Step 1: Apply using the following application link
Step 2: Print the confirmation page for Ms. Xiong in the Learning Center when the application is complete
Things to Note:
- Students who are applying for the upcoming semester
- Students currently in Fall (August to December), apply for Spring (January to May/June)
- Students currently in Spring (January to May/June, apply for Fall (August to December)
- Everything with an astrick (*) must be answered- anything else is optional
- Read everything carefully
Delta College Early Start Student
1. Apply or reapply for Delta College:
2. Create http://www.cccapply.org account or find your account if you already have one- CREATING THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT THE SAME AS COMLETING THE DELTA APPLICATION- YOU STILL MUST COMPLETE THE APPLICATION
3. Begin application
- When the application is complete, a confirmation page must be printed and submitted to Ms. Xiong in the Student Center
4. To retrieve the Delta ID # (98 #) after 3-4 days of completing the Application, students must:
- Log into the following Delta system using the student’s Social Security number and date of birth:
- Students who are able to log in, proceed to the next steps; if not, they must try again in a few days
5. Final Step
- Download and complete the CES form from the following link:
- Submit completed form to Ms. Xiong in the Learning Center
6. Seniors MUST also complete the Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver Form online and submit confirmation of submission to Ms. Xiong:
- BOG- W Fee Waiver Link
No College Class?
Students who have Delta College classes are still expected to attend the class during the LHA Fall Break, Spring Break, and minimum days unless instructed otherwise by the professor. Students who do not have a college class or whose college class has been canceled are still required to report to the assigned classroom unless instructed otherwise.
Important Notice- Forms for Alliant and Delta
The Early College process also includes forms that must be completed after the application process. Students must check with Ms. Xiong in the Learning Center to see which forms are needed if it has not already been provided.